[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] oddfinances update

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:26:14 CDT 2010

Jacob,

I would be interested in writing, preparing, and performing a piece to help
support the center.
I also offer my services to be a player in an ensemble with someone else's
piece with the caveat that my in person performance rehearsal would probably
be limited to one occasion due to the distance I have to travel. But... with
a score (that isn't too complex) I could do it.

I have my midi guitar of course, the new fretless electric guitar, Korg
MS2000 analog modeling synth and a number of other instruments.

Chris