[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] New WIKI through imc-tech!

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sat May 1 15:43:41 CDT 2010

Thanks to the hard-working folks in the IMC Tech group, we now have a
dedicated wiki!

http://wiki.ucimc.org/bin/view/ODDMUSIC/WebHome

There's nothing at all on it yet, except for complicated obfuscatory mumbo
jumbo, but we don't usually let that stop us.

I'm thinking we can keep internal documents there, as well as any how-to's
we need for newcomers to OddMusic.

Below is an email about how to get an account to be able to edit it.

jacob