[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] Odd Muzak Fine ances for now

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:36:56 CDT 2010

We are caught up in terms of Rent.  We had a duebill of $250 ($125 April +
$125 May) which I overpaid by $50 (for total of $300), which we decided we
would evenly split up to $83.33 x 3.

AndR reimbursed me $45, Philip reimbursed $83.33 but in the form of a UC-IMC
check, so maybe I'll think of myself as ahead-paid by $133.33.

AndR & I have somewhere a Googledoc spreadsheet delineating our exact past
support of le project, which we can put on the Oddwiki sometime.  I'd
personally like perfectly transparent finances, you?

Ok,

support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistory will be a new interdisciplinary theatre
piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible
futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the
ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed,
which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana,
Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.

www.changeofstate.org

believed to be clean.