[UC-ODDMUSIC] mcsg!

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 12:32:39 CST 2009

Hi friends of Odd, friends of Music,

A reminder: microtonal composition study group = tonight from 5:30 to 7!

Last time, we experimented with cybernetic singing games; examined the harmonics possible on a hypothetical double-bass string; sang just-intoned spirals; tried out some things on th Tonal Plexus.

Today, I'd like to host a conversation about redundancy, & we have a request to try some more singing exercises.  & who knows what everyone else will bring!

Feel free to join th confusion.  You are not excluded.

Much love,
Andrew

p.s.  Also, I posted a little something on th blog about a topic I introduced at th beginning of our conversations together: macrotonal edos.  If any of you have stories of Odd, stories of Music that you'd like to blog about, get in touch!