[UC-ODDMUSIC] UnTwelve/60x60 Chicago Caravan ^^today^^

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:21:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

A last-minute invite:

Some of us central to OddMusic have original music premiering on this unique
event in Chicago, and we're taking my van up to Chicago around 2pm.  If
anyone wants to stowaway, there are some seats in my van... ... ...since my
CD player works, we could turn it into an ODDMUSIC listening party ... email
back if you're free and/or curious.

We have vague plans to produce a version of this concert *in* town, and the
60x60 format makes putting a concert on oh so easy, so stay tuned for the
local edition.