[UC-ODDMUSIC] Some Time Alone

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:20:06 CST 2011

As the title says I spent some time with my 17 et guitar. I
purposefully tried doing non-12 sounding stuff with what I think is
moderate success. I believe I will have to resort to some "dots" to
get some new scales in 17 et down - there just is too much to keep
track of when I change strings causing the patterns to be transposed.
I apologize for the sloppy classical guitar - ish playing.

The piece a generalized asymmetrical rondo form more or less. But I'm
not too big on forms so....

http://micro.soonlabel.com/17-ET/daily20110209-17guitar-some-time-alone.mp3

or online play

http://notonlymusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=790&start=0