[UC-ODDMUSIC] [guitar solo] 17 Noodles

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:26:48 CST 2011

Here is a quick improvisation on the previously mentioned 17 note per octave
guitar  using only the effects of my used Alesis multimix 8 mixing board
called 17 Noodles. A surprising aspect of the guitar was how easy it was to
adapt to 17 equal fingering. With some adjustments I can play 12 equal
equivalents – and of course do more.

About two thirds through you will hear me switch from neck to bridge pickup.
I particularly like how clear the full barr hammer ons came out at the end.
As far as tuning the guitar – I tuned it as it is were a 12 equal guitar
except I used the 7th fret – and 6th fret for the “B” string.

Download
http://micro.soonlabel.com/17-ET/17-noodles.mp3

Online play
http://chrisvaisvil.com/?p=436