[UC-ODDMUSIC] Chris Vaisvil Direct Music Email Announcement List

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:46:03 CDT 2011

I wanted to throw this out here in case you didn't get enough spam already.

You can subscribe to my one way email list at the above URL.

The advantages are you can:

1. get online play and download links to both my 12 equal as well as
microtonal work
2. sometimes get extra information concerning the piece in question.
3. you can discreetly drop the list at any time and are reminded how to do
so every month.
4. Gain access to the archives of previous releases.
5. If you so desire - filter the email out to a folder and get to it when
you have time.

No music or other encoded data are sent trough this list. The email size
limit is set at 40 kilobytes.