[UC-ODDMUSIC] Simple Gifts (arr, Aaron Copland, sung by Bethan Mathis)

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:46:07 CDT 2011

This is not odd musically - but odd in what I'm trying to do:

Hello,

I was very blessed to have Bethan agree to sing the vocal part from Aaron
Copland's Appalachian Spring.
My blog has some detail if you are interested

 Online play and download
http://chrisvaisvil.com/?p=1309

What I would be interested in hearing is how well you think I blended
Bethan's vocal with the sampled orchestra.

Sometimes just midi alone seems too sterile and I thought by adding a real
voice (that is good unlike mine) I could being
some realism into the picture. Once I learn the technique that would open
the door to more in depth productions.

More of Bethan's music can be found here: http://alonetone.com/bethanmathis

Thanks,

And have a great day!!