[UC-ODDMUSIC] looking for a few short pieces!

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 14:52:59 UTC 2013

Hi friends of Oddmusic-UC!

UnTwelve is looking for a few good (and short!) pieces for a microtonal mix!

In collaboration with Vox Novus, we are collecting 60 original microtonal recordings to be played together in an hour-long mix.  Here are the details from our first mix (this one is our second): http://untwelve.org/60x60collaboration.  The work in this mix will be played in cities around the world and may be choreographed as well.

Rules of Submission

1. The piece can't be previously published
2. The sound quality has to be good. This is subjective, of course. Do the best you can.
3. The total length can't exceed 60 seconds.
4. The submission has to be in uncompressed wav, AIFF, or lossless FLAC
5. Include a short bio and short song introduction
6. Of course nothing can violate US copyright law (sampling other music for instance).

Well-played improvisations are welcome, as well as more polished productions.  Please send questions or submissions along to Chris Vaisvil (chrisvaisvil at gmail.com).

I look forward to hearing your micro-masterpieces!

Spread the word!

Andrew Heathwaite