[Vip-blood] blood drive

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 23 23:24:05 CST 2005

Hey guys,
My name is Nisha Bhorania and I am the new Blood Project
director. You might have met me through volunteering or at
recruitment night. I am very excited to be working with all
of you this semester. I just wanted to let you know that our
first drive is quickly approaching and we are going to have
our first meeting/ orientation night(s) this week. There
will be a meeting tomorrow, Monday, January 24th at 6 pm in
the union in room 405 or Wednesday, January 26th at 6 pm in
the same room. Please try to come to one or the other if
possible. I promise the meeting won't be that long. I hope
everyone has a great semester and I will see you all this
week.
~nisha~