[Vip-blood] blood drive shifts + other stuff

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 31 21:57:38 CST 2005

Hey guys these are the time slots you guys have signed up to
work for the drive...I just wanted to let you guys know a
couple of other things...
1) On Wednesday and Thursday we are closing at 3:45 since
the union needs their room back so the last shift will only
be 45 minutes on those 2 days
2) CBSI is giving away free blimpie sandwich coupons to the
donors so remember to advertise that when you flyer to get
people to come in...and volunteers should chalk whatever
part of the quad is dry
3) Please Remember to sign in so I can give you volunteer
hours
4)If you didn't sign up and want to work and haven't email
me don't worry. If you see that there aren't four people
signed up at a particular time slot and have free time just
stop in and volunteer...you'll get hours :)
5) if you are on this email list and no longer want to be on
it please let me know so I can remove your email addresses

Tues
Open: Morgan & Deepthi
10:00-Ruth Barz,
      Lindsay Johnson,
      Genevieve Mulville
      Joe Wright
11:00-Kevan Citta
      Ying Wang
12:00-Kelly Mann
1:00-Scott Krauss
     Ying Wang
     Judy Chan
2:00-Theresa Kim
     Sadie Anderson
     Nicole Kosciuk
3:00-Backy Cabezas
     Lisa Monteer
     Joe Wright
     Nicole Kosciuk
Close: Nisha

Wed
Open: Samer
10:00-Stephanie Hayes
11:00-Evan Gavloatz
12:00-Theresa Kim
      Morgan Pence
      Anne Trivino
      Michelle Tagle
1:00-Megan Kempher
     Ruth Batz
2:00-Stephanie Hayes
     Sabina Rybak
3:00-3:45-Alexandra King
Closing: Samer

Thurs
Open: Deepthi
10:00-Lindsay Johnson
      Genevieve Mulville
      Alexandra King
      Joe Wright
11:00-Nick Kim
      Kevan Citta
      Nick Ortega
      Sadie Anderson
12:00-Nick Kim
1:00-Lindsay Burnham
     Jackie Kostelac
2:00-Ruth Barz
     Alex Kniuksta
     Judy Chan
3:00-3:45-Joe Wright
Close: Nisha

Fri
Open:
10:00-Theresa Kim
      Nick Kim
      Kelly Mann
11:00-Nick Kim
      Megan Kempher
12:00-Nick Ortega
1:00-Nick Ortega
2:00-Alisa Kusolvisitkul
     Anand Patel
     Alex Kniuksta
     Vivian Lau
3:00-Vivian Lau
     Anand Patel
     Alisa Kusolvisitkul
     Morgan Pence
     Pooja Patel
     Yan Shen
Close: Morgan Pence

Have a great week and sorry if I miss spelled anyones names
nisha :)