[Vip-blood] Blood Drive this week

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 25 22:09:17 CST 2005

Hey guys,
Hope you had a great spring break. I just wanted to remind
you we have a blood drive this week from tuesday thru friday
10-4pm in 314 union. We will have a meeting Sunday night in
room 406 in the union at 8pm. I would like all of you to
come to the meeting because we will be signing up for the
shifts, making posters for the drive, and chalking. Plus you
get hours if you come to the meeting :) Please try to be
there because it makes the drive a lot smoother.
nisha