[Vip-blood] Chalking for the blood drive

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 27 23:41:51 CST 2005

Hey guys,
Hope everyone had a good break. I just wanted to let
everyone know that I will hold a short meeting in the RSO
complex at 5:30 tomorrow (look for me by the tables). If you
didn't come Sunday please try to come Monday and sign up for
the drive going on this week. We will also be decorating
posters so if you are artsy at all come help. (you will
recieve volunteering credit). Also after the meeting at 6pm
we will be chalking the quad for the drive (unless it is
raining). If you can come then that would be great too. Our
numbers were a little low for the last drive so lets try to
get the word out this time. See you all tomorrow and have a
great week.
~nisha~