[Vip-blood] meeting and chalking

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 11 22:37:44 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
This is a friendly reminder that there will be a blood
project meeting this Monday night from 6-7pm in room 223
Greg Hall. It shouldn't take to long so please try to be
there. It is very important and mandatory if you want to be
a volunteer this semester to come to this meeting. If you
can not be there and still want to volunteer please email me
and let me know so we can set something up within the week.
Also the blood drive is this week so even if you can't
volunteer, let all your friends know and tell them to
donate :). Its from 10-4pm in room 314 in the union from
tuesday-friday. Last, but not least we will be chalking
Tuesday night at 5:45pm in the main quad. I will meet
everyone outside the union with buckets of chalk. I would
just like to say thanks for all the help in advance.
nisha :)