[Vip-blood] volunteer times

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 12 23:00:07 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
This is a list of what times people have signed up for....a
quick note: if there are more than 4 people signed up for a
time then the extra people have to flyer....
Tuesday
open-matt
10-fiona, krystal, gwynne
11-sadie, katie, fiona
12-krystal, mia, maura, leah
1-yuan, mia, leah
2-yuan, leah
3-theresa, yong woo
close-deepthi

Wednesday
open-Nisha
10-sadie, annie, gwynne, ying, michelle
11-annie,amy, gwynne,yi yun, kanyin
12-theresa, nick, colleen, yi yun
1-nick, sha'donna, joe, amy
2-katie, jessica b, stephanie, maura, michelle, anne
3-molly, jessica b, scott, stephanie, michelle, yong woo
close-morgan

Thursday
open-morgan
10-kate w., krystal, chetaye
11-theresa, katie m., kate w., kanyin
12-katie, anne, kate, annie, colleen
1-nick, yuan, leah, jessy
2-nick, maura, yuan, leah
3-morgan d., molly, morgan p., yong woo
close-matt, morgan

Friday
open-matt
10-sadie, amanda, fiona, chetaye, kanyin, anne
11-amanda, chetaye, amy, allison
12-morgan d., erin, ying, colleen, mice
1-erin
2-theresa, erin, scott, joe, leah, yi yun, kanyin
3- stephanie, jessica b., jessica g., gwynne, leah, yi yun
close-nisha

If you have free time feel free to stop in at any point to
volunteer even if there are 4 people already signed up. The
more PR we do the more successful the drive will be. Thanks
for all the help everyone. Email me if you have any
questions.
nisha :)