[Vip-blood] next weeks blood drive

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 26 22:03:52 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,
Yes its that time again another blood drive. Please read
this whole email because it contains a lot of stuff.

1.Our next drive is next week tuesday thru friday from 9-5
in room 314 with the American Red Cross

 2. The meeting for the next drive will be this Thursday at
8:30pm. The room is still TBA since the room request has not
gone through yet so keep a look out for the room number and
location in the next couple of days. You need to be at this
meeting if you plan to volunteer at the next drive. We will
be making posters, giving away the volunteer of the month
prize, talking about successes and things that weren't so
good at the drive, and much more. It is very important for
the success of the next drive that everyone who can be there
to come.

3. If you still want to volunteer this semester and have not
talked to me this semester please let me know ASAP so we can
set you up immediately because some things have changed. My
office hours this week will be from 12-1p in the VIP office
if you want to stop by at that time (and I swear I will be
there). I apologize greatly to those who came last week and
found that I was not there due to an emergency meeting I had
regarding school stuff. If this time does not work just
email me we can figure something out for sure.

4. If you have turned in an application to be a coordinator
and never signed up to have and interview now is your  last
chance to tell me your availability because I want to choose
one by the end of this week so that it is set for the next
drive. There are only a few of you left. The job is a PR job
so if this does not interest you also let me know so I can
remove you from the possible coordinator list.

5. You will be recieving a lot of emails within the two
weeks from me because of the drive so I apologize in advance
for taking up space in your inbox :)

thanks for reading through this and enjoy the rest of your
week....see you thursday at 8:30p
nisha :)