[Vip-blood] meeting place

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 29 08:29:03 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
Okay so the room request didn't go through but we will still
be having our meeting. We will hold it at the RSO complex at
8:30p. For those of you who don't know where that is...it up
the stairs between the double doors on the seredipity/quad
side of the union. If the tables upstairs are taken by some
other group then look for one of the coordinators or a sign
on the VIP office door (2nd office against the wall and says
VIP in the window) that should tell you where to go. We
might end up at the tables downstairs in the basement. Sorry
about all the confusion and the mess with the rooms. I hope
everyone can come tonight and I will see you then.