[Vip-blood] VIP Board Applications

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 19 06:55:58 CDT 2006

Hello VIP Volunteers!

Just a reminder that our board applications are due TOMORROW, FRIDAY, OCT. 20th at 5pm!  Please turn them in to Amy Sponsler in the Office of Volunteer Programs (#277 RSO office) in the Illini Union.

We are NOT going to extend this application deadline so get them in by tomorrow!

You can also pick up board applications on the VIP office window.  The VIP office is #268 in the RSO office, second floor of the Union on the southwest side.

If you'd like a copy emailed to you, please email klupo at uiuc.edu.

We look forward to receiving your application!

Kristin Lupo
Chair of VIP