[Vip-blood] VIP: Food Drive

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 23 20:47:30 CDT 2006

Hello VIP-Blood Project volunteers!

An upcoming donor project for VIP-Blood is a food drive.  We are partnering with the Eastern Illinois Foodbank by collecting canned/non-perishable foods.  The drive will be during the same week as the next blood drive (Nov. 6-10) and WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Ways you can help:
- Flyering/Chalking (week before and during the drive)
- Food Collection
- Food Sorting (post-collection)

We will have an informational meeting to let you know more details of how you can help on November 29th at 2:00pm in the Union basement near the bowling alleys and such.  (Take the stairs near Serendipity down and you'll see us.)  There will be sign up sheets for flyering and postering.  If you have questions/concerns, please contact Katie (kmccart3 at uiuc.edu) or Alexandra (asking at uiuc.edu).