[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Meeting

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 14 21:30:05 CDT 2007

Hi everyone. I apologize for the extreme last minute-ness of this e-mail, but we have a blood drive meeting TOMORROW! April 15th at 7pm in English 160. We'll be going over the drive and signing up for times.

As always I'd love to see you, but if you can't make feel free to e-mail your availibilty or just show at the drive when you're free.

The drive is with the American Red Cross Tuesday the 17th through Friday the 20th. It will be in room 314 from 11-3. This month you'll get a free bowling pass to the rec room if you donate!

Also, if you know you're going to donate, or someone who is, suggest making an appointment online at givebloodgivelife.org. The more appointments, the more nurses the Red Cross sends and thus a shorter wait time. But walk-ins are still very much welcome.

Two last things.
1. To those who were interested in volunteering at Eastern Illinois foodbank, it's not going to work out this month, but we're looking into next year.

2. vip.blood at gmail.com is not working, so please do not send me e-mails there. For some reason gmail has disabled my account and we're working and getting it going again, but until further notice, contact me at kmccart3 at uiuc.edu

Thanks!

-Katie McCarthy