[Vip-blood] Blood Drive This Week

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 15 20:08:42 CDT 2007

Ok, I had one person sign up via e-mail and one person at the meeting, so we need help at ALL TIMES

Once again the drive is
Tuesday-Friday
11am - 3pm
Illini Union 314.

Everything you need to help will be in the room. This is the last drive of the semester, so lets make it a good one! Also, donors get a free bowling pass!!! so pass on the word! Thanks everyone and hope you had an awesome Mom's weekend!

-Katie McCarthy

PS...one more thing
If anyone is staying the summer for Session II classes, there is a drive
Monday, June 18th- Friday, June 22nd
11am-3pm
Room 314 Illini Union.
e-mail me if you're going to be around and would like to help. This way I can give your e-mail to Lisa from CBSI to let you know what you can do. (I won't be here for the summer). THanks!