[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Sign Up

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 11 20:59:14 CST 2007

Hey Everyone!

Ok, we need a LOT of help this week.

The drive will be Tuesday-Friday from 10am-3pm
***Tuesday we're in Illini Room C on the first floor***
The rest of the week is Rm 314 like usual.

Again, the first two people in try to go out side and flyer. I know its cold, but if you can bear it for a little that would be awesome!

Otherwise you can flyer inside the union between the double doors on the southwest corner (by serendipity and below the RSO complex).

***New for this drive***
Get your friends, coworkers, anyone, to sign up for appointments at www.givebloodgivelife.org
Appointments are not necessary, but the Red Cross would like to get an idea of who to expect.
E-mail me the names of people you get to sign up and I'll give you an hour of volunteer time for 5 people.

Ok, I think that's all I have to say, here are the time slots, must are empty, so feel free to just show up whenever you are free!

Tuesday
Open:  Jessica

10-11:

11-12: