[Vip-blood] Drive times tomorrow

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 12 22:51:05 CST 2007

***AS OF RIGHT NOW THE DRIVE IS STILL ON TOMORROW***

We are however starting at 11:00 instead of 10:00. It will still go until 3:00.

BUT, before you head out to help, check your e-mail, please! Due to the prediction of a foot to 15 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow, the Red Cross may not be able to make here from Peoria. I will know by 6:30am tomorrow if the drive is still on and update you guys. But as of right now the drive is still on. THANKS!

-Katie McCarthy