[Vip-daycare] Volunteering Schedules and Coordinators

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 16 11:41:32 CST 2005

Hi Volunteers,

I hope you are all enjoying your volunteering agencies and
all is going well. I have just selected new coordinators for
this semester which will hopefully be a great help to all of
you.

Each volunteer agency has its own coordinator therefor
if you have any volunteering questions you will be able to
contact your specific agency coordinator. Just in case you
can't remember where and when you are volunteering I have
attached the volunteering schedules and the coordinators for
these agencies as well as their email address.

In addition, each coordinator should be contacting you to
let you know that they are your coordinator. Remember to
keep track of your volunteering hours because once a month
your coordinator will be contacting you in order to collect
monthly volunteering hours. Thank you and if you have
further questions please contact me or your coordinator.

Thanks,
Laura

Children's Center & Head Start
Coordinator: Arpit Agrawal
Email: agrawal2 at uiuc.edu

Marilyn Queller & Crisis Nursery
Coordinator: Colleen Piatek
Email: cpiatek at uiuc.edu

Playtime Nursery Coordinator: Lindsay Noe
Coordinator: Kathleen Benson
Email: kbenson2 at uiuc.edu