[Vip-daycare] Volunteering this Friday

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 16 17:36:10 CST 2005

Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a fabulous week!  I'm emailing you,
because we're in CRITICAL need for volunteers this weekend,
especially for our event this Friday, February 18, the
Bottenfield Elementary School Carnival with the Daycare
Project.  They need 20 volunteers, and I have 5 signed
up!!!  PLEASE email me if you're available to come and
help.  The event runs from 5:30pm-8pm, and there's a pizza
party afterwards for all the volunteers.  It's always tons of
fun playing games with the little kids, and we've had great
feedback in the past!!  Even if you can't come the entire
time, PLEASE let me know!!  I need to have an idea of how
many are coming by tomorrow afternoon, so get back to me
ASAP if you can come and help out!!

Thanks,
Liz