[Vip-daycare] Holiday Volunteering

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:27:06 CST 2005

Hey Volunteers,

I hope you are having a great semester and I'm sure you are
all looking forward to the holiday break! As the holiday's
are approaching we have many one time volunteering events
that you can help out with. Below is a brief description of
the events, if you are interested please contact me ASAP.

Center for women in Transition: Dec. 6th at 1st Pres. Church
This is a holiday dinner and game night. It will last from 6-
8:30pm including rides, transportation will be provided.
We need many volunteers for this event, students with cars
are especially needed.

Prairie School in Urbana: Holiday Party and Pancake
breakfast.
Saturday Dec. 10th; Students are needed from 8am-noon to
guide and help children in the "Santa Shop". Transportation
may be provided depending on interest(this is reading day).
Volunteers for one, two or three hour shifts are also
welcome.

Thanks and have a great break!
Laura