[Vip-daycare] Holiday one time volunteering event!

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 29 23:01:11 CST 2005

Hey Volunteers,

We have one more volunteering opportunity for this semester.
This event involves working with Crisis Nursery and
escorting children around a holiday shop. Please see below
for more details and if you are interested in volunteering
please call Kim at 337-2731 or email
volunteer at crisisnursery.net.

Here are the details
13th Annual Children's Holiday Shop
Saturdays
December 3 & 10
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Sundays
November 27, December 4 & 11
Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Lincoln Square, Urbana

All items priced from $1.00 to $6.00
Children arrive at our store with their shopping list in
hand and their money tucked away safely in their pocket. A
volunteer then assists the child through the store and helps
them budget their money as they pick out gifts for their
family and friends. When the children are done picking out
their gifts, they then pay for them and wrap them in bags
festively decorated by children of the community.

Thanks,
Laura