[Vip-daycare] Daycare Directorship

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 9 19:08:42 CDT 2005

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying your volunteering experiences! I
have had a blast being your daycare director for this term;
however, I am graduating this year and the daycare
directorship position will be open.

If you are interested in gaining great leadership
experience, joining an amazing and fun board and love to
volunteer you should apply to be on the board of directors
for 2006.

If you are interested please email me at lpurdue at uiuc.edu. I
can forward you the application and answer any questions you
may have.

Lastly, the current Chair of VIP, Monica, is looking for
input from the VIP volunteers. She is trying to organize a
pamphlet that provides creative tips to excite volunteers to
volunteer more often etc. If you have any input or
suggestions please email her at anataraj at uiuc.edu.

Thank you,
Laura