[Vip-daycare] Volunteer hours

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 14 14:15:29 CDT 2005

Volunteers,

I want to thank you for your hard work in volunteering this
semester. Thank you to all who have turned in your volunteer
hours for September. If you have not yet turned these into
your coordinator, please do! It is very important for VIP to
know how many hours are volunteered per month. These hours
help keep VIP running. Also at the end of the semester
whoever has the most hours will be rewarded! so please take
the time and send in your hours! I and VIP would greatly
appreciate it!

Thanks,
Laura