[Vip-daycare] Crisis Nursery Volunteering

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:21:31 CDT 2005

Volunteers,

If any of you are interested in volunteering with Crisis
Nursery this is a great and convenient opportunity. Please
read Message from Kim Gollings below.

Crisis Nursery needs help with volunteers.
I am looking for 2 volunteers on Thursday from 5:30-8:30.
One of our support groups meets in Rantoul at Annabelle
Hueling, which is a day care facility.
Our family worker who runs the group could pick volunteers up
at the Union at 5:30 and bring them back by 8:30.
The meeting itself is from 6-8.
During this time, volunteers would be responsible for
interacting interacting with children while their parents
were attending their support group.
Children's ages range from little to age 11.
Please let me know how to post this, or what I should do next
to find some volunteers.
Thanks much,
Kim

Kim Gollings