[Vip-daycare] VIP Daycare Coordinator Applications

Lindsay Noe lnoe2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 2 19:40:33 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!  I hope that your summers have been going great and that
you are all as excited to get back to chambana as I am!  :)

I am sending out the coordinator application for Daycare for anyone
who interested.  It should be attached and if you have any problem
recieving it please e-mail me at lnoe2 at uiuc.edu to tell me so.  I hope
to recieve some great applications and get a great group of people to
work with during this upcoming semester!
Sorry guys, but old coordinators need to reapply if they are still interested.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
Thanks!

--
Lindsay Noe
University of Illinois