[Vip-daycare] Orientation Nights!

Lindsay Noe zeenoe8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:05:06 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,
This is Lindsay, the Director of VIP Daycare.  I just wanted to send a
quick e-mail out to remind everyone about orientation nights this
week.  I will be having two of them, but you only need to attend one.
The first one will me tonight (Monday) at 7pm and the second one will
be on Wednesday at 8pm.  Both will be held in 347 Lincoln Hall.  These
should be relatively short meetings, only about 30 minutes.  I will be
talking about each of the agencies that we volunteer with and I will
go into more detail about everyones volunteering options and then you
will each have an oppportunity to sign up for which ever agency you
choose.  I hope to see you all there!
Have a good week!

--
Lindsay Noe