[Vip-daycare] VIP Daycare Event

Lindsay Noe lnoe2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:42:08 CST 2006

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to tell everyone about what we have going on
this upcoming Monday the 13th.  This is the first time we
will be heading to Center for Women in Transition to play
with the kids.  We'll be going from 5:30-7:30pm and
transportation will be provided.  We will be doing this on a
biweekly basis but you don't have to make it every week if
you can't.  I wanted to extend this out to all of you who
are looking to just volunteer every once in awhile.  It's a
great time and the kids are great!  If your interested in
participating in this please e-mail Erin Joubert at
joubert at uiuc.edu and she will provide you with more
information.
I hope to see some of you on Monday!  Have a great weekend!
Lindsay Noe
University of Illinois
Volunteer Illini Projects
Daycare Director