[Vip-daycare] (no subject)

jbecker3 at uiuc.edu jbecker3 at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 17 18:34:59 CST 2006

How’s it going everyone!  I hope you’re all having a good weekend.  We have an
exciting carnival event coming up Friday, March 3 from 5-8 pm.  The event
(Westview Elementary Fun Fest:  Indoor carnival and silent auction) will be held at
Westview Elementary, transportation and dinner will be provided .  The carnival will
consist of different games (face painting, ring toss, can knock down, cake walk etc)
that we will all run.  Kids and their parents will go to each classroom and give
tickets to participate and win small prizes.  We will also have a silent auction going
on in the gym for adults to bid on items!  For those of you who are interested,
please e-mail me back with any questions and concerns.  I hope all can attend and
I look forward to meeting you.

Thank you,

James Becker
Coordinator of Daycare VIP