[Vip-daycare] Volunteer Opportunity!

jbecker3 at uiuc.edu jbecker3 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:13:06 CST 2006

The annual Read Across America is coming up and many
volunteers are needed!  Last year almost 700 children
participated in this event, so we're another successful
turn-out and need your help.  The event will be held at
Lincoln Square in Urbana.  The event will take place Saturday,
March 4, and volunteers are needed from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.  The
volunteer hours will be broken down into three shifts of two
hours.  (9-11, 11-1, 1-3)  The early shift will help set up
and the later shift will help with clean up.  Please consider
sharing a couple hours of your time to celebrate and promote
the importance of reading!  Please contact  me asap in regards
to this event and let me know of any questions and concerns
you may have.

I look forward to seeing you all there,

J. Becker
VIP - DAYCARE COORDINATOR