[Vip-daycare] VIP Daycare: New Project!!!

Lindsay Noe zeenoe8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:59:08 CST 2006

Hey everyone,
I have a new possible project for VIP Daycare and I was wondering if anyone
would be interested in volunteering with them.
The project is Don Moyers Boys n Girls club.  A few of the other VIP
projects are already working with them and they are seeking some extra
volunteers.  They will be needing volunteers Monday-Friday from 4:00-5:45PM
and transportation will be provided.  When volunteering you will be helping
with the other projects events and just paying with the kids in general.  If
you're interested please e-mail me back!
Thanks and I hope everyone has been having fun working with VIP!

--
Lindsay Noe
lnoe2 at uiuc.edu
University of Illinois