[Vip-daycare] Center for Women in Transition Volunteering

joubert at uiuc.edu joubert at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 27 00:49:39 CST 2006

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to send out a reminder to you all that VIP
Daycare will be volunteering at Center for Women in
Transition this Monday (Feb 27th) from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. If
anyone is interested in going, just email me back so I can
add your name to the list and be ready to leave at 5:15 from
the circle drive of the Union. Look for a large mini van we
will be using for transportation.

Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
Erin Joubert

PS. If you already emailed back once to say you're going,
there's no need to do so again!