[Vip-daycare] (no subject)

jbecker3 at uiuc.edu jbecker3 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 23:30:08 CST 2006

How's everyone doing??  I'm sending this email out in despiration of volunteers.  I
realize it's "unofficial," but these kids need ya!  Again, the event takes place Friday,
March 3 from 5-8 pm.  The event (Westview Elementary Fun Fest:  Indoor carnival
and silent auction) will be held at Westview Elementary, transportation and dinner
will be provided .  The carnival will consist of different games (face painting, ring
toss, can knock down, cake walk etc) that we will all run.  Kids and their parents
will go to each classroom and give tickets to participate and win small prizes.  We
will also have a silent auction going on in the gym for adults to bid on items!  For
those of you who are interested, please e-mail me back asap!

hope you're all having a great fat tuesday,

James Becker
Coordinator of Daycare VIP
Speech Communications & Pyschology