[Vip-daycare] volunteer opportunity!

jbecker3 at uiuc.edu jbecker3 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 23:34:03 CST 2006

More volunteer's requested for the annual Read Across America!
This email is just another reminder.

Last year almost 700 children participated in this event, so we're another
successful turn-out and need your help.  The event will be held at Lincoln Square
in Urbana.  The event will take place Saturday,March 4, and volunteers are needed
from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.  The volunteer hours will be broken down into three shifts of
two hours.  (9-11, 11-1, 1-3)  The early shift will help set up and the later shift
will help with clean up.  Please consider sharing a couple hours of your time to
celebrate and promote the importance of reading!  Please contact  me asap in
regards to this event!  We need ya!

J. Becker
VIP - DAYCARE COORDINATOR