[Vip-daycare] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 17:33:03 CDT 2010

Hey Volunteers,

Hope you guys are having a good Easter Weekend. I had some important info to
share with you all. I received an email from the person in charge of
the Strantton
Elementary School Carnival (23rd April 2010) saying that they do not require
volunteers any longer (deep sigh) ! So that event has been cancelled :( Sorry
to disappoint our enthusiastic volunteers.

However we are still in need of volunteers for our other big event on 17th
April - Healthy Kids Day. Link to the signup sheet is below:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao1GC4EdA4_vdE5nQjg4c0pQX2VVOFdOVEJCV2Q4OXc&hl=en

This week we will also be visiting Real Life Young Mom's Program on Wednesday
from 6-8 pm. All you interested volunteers please respond back to this
email.

Have a good week ahead :)

Niharika

--

Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com

believed to be clean.