[Vip-daycare] The form to sign up for Healthy Kids Day

vip.daycare at gmail.com vip.daycare at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:00:05 CDT 2010

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE5nQjg4c0pQX2VVOFdOVEJCV2Q4OXc6MA

Volunteering in April !!

Hey Volunteers,

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. With April here we have a ton
of opportunities lined up for you to volunteer. VIP will be celebrating
National Volunteering Week 19th- 23rd April. All our projects will have
special events planned during the week so look out for our emails. On April
24, Saturday VIP will hold the Sunshine Jubilee. This is a volunteer
appreciation event and there will be free food, games, awards and lots of
fun! We would love to see you there :)

Now some of the big VIP Day Care events planned for April are mentioned
below.

The Champaign County YMCA hosts an annual Healthy Kids Day for local
children and their families. The event will be held on Saturday, April 17
from 3:00-6:00 pm at the Fitness and Family Center located at 707 N.
Country Fair Drive in Champaign. Volunteers would be required to help with
registration, games, tables, etc. Transportation will be provided

These are sure to be exciting and fun events. I shall follow up on exact
details (how to get there, etc.) about these events once I have had all
your responses and we are closer to the events. If you are interested
please respond back by 5th April.

Thanks !

Niharika

Would you be attending Healthy Kids Day ? * April 17, 3:00-6:00 pm.

Yes
No

First Name Last Name, net id *