[Vip-daycare] Volunteering for the week of 12-18 April

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:32:24 CDT 2010

Hey Guys,

I hope you all are having a good weekend. I wanted to inform you about the
upcoming events :)

*Monday April 12th 4-6 p.m.* - Volunteering with Real Life Young Mom's
Program at Vineyard Church.  Please contact Brittany Simon at *
simon20 at illinois.edu*

*Wednesday April 14th 6-8 p.m*. - Volunteering with Real Life Young Mom's
Program at New Covenant Fellowship Church.
Please contact Brittany Simon at *simon20 at illinois.edu*

*Friday April 16th 2:30-4:30 p.m. - *Volunteering at Marilyn Queller Child
Care Center- Please contact Chloe Richter at *richter5 at illinois.edu *

*If you are free on any of these days and would like to volunteer just get
in touch with the respective people.*

Also we have a big event coming up on *Saturday April 17th 3-6 p.m.  *Its
the Healthy Kids Day - organized by YMCA. If you would like to volunteer
please respond to the form I ll be sending out.

Have a great week ahead :)

Niharika

--
Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com

believed to be clean.