[Vip-daycare] Volunteering With Marilyn Queller Child Care Center !!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:26:36 CST 2010

Hey Volunteers,

So whats up with Day Care this week........

Friday (2:30- 4:30) : We'll be going to Marilyn Queller Child Care Center.
What we do there is basically interact with kids. Read stories to them and
play games with them. Those kids are adorable and just dying for
attention!!!

If you can't make it on Friday--you can also drop in any time between 6:30
a.m-12:00 p.m and 2:30-5:30 p.m any of the weekdays.

If you interested please contact Chloe Richter at  richter5 at illinois.edu

We appreciate you all volunteering and the kids love to have us there !!!

-Niharika

believed to be clean.