[Vip-daycare] Recruitment Night Coming Up!!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:45:42 CST 2010

Hey volunteers

Welcome back! Hope all of you are having a great start!
Its time to help your community!!
I just wanted to let you guys know that we will be having our Spring 2010
Recruitment Nights this week:

*Wed. January 27th and Thurs. 28th at 7pm in the 2nd Floor Illini Ballroom (in
the North Side of the Union)*

A good reason to attend this would be -->many of our projects have
leadership positions available!!! You could get to know about all our
projects in details and sign up for projects you might be interested in.
Also don't forget to stop by our booth on Activity day!

*Activity Day from 11-4 on 26th Jan, Tuesday in the Illini Rooms of the
Union on the First Floor*

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at  vip.daycare at gmail.com

See you there :)

Niharika Chaudhary