[Vip-daycare] Leadership position available

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:07:12 CST 2010

Hey Volunteers,

*Are you interested in taking a leadership role?
Interested in becoming a part of the largest volunteer organization on
campus?
*
Apply for VIP Day Care Coordinator 2010 !!!!

This is a great way to gain leadership position. Applications are attached
and are *due by 5 p.m. Sunday Jan 31st 2010.*

Another reminder, *tonight and tomorrow we are holding our recruitment
nights at 7 p.m. in the Illini Union Ballroom* ( which is located on the
second floor). Also next week we'll be having orientation nights, where we
will be discussing in detail the goals for Day Care.

*
*

*Tuesday Feb. 2 @ 5:30 Rm. 407, Illini Union
*

*Thursday Feb. 4 @ 5:00 Rm. 217, Illini Union*

**
Hope to see you guys there, please feel free to bring your friends along!!
And don't forget the application is due on Sunday !!!

Have a great week ahead !!!

Niharika

VIP Day Care Director 2010

believed to be clean.