[Vip-daycare] VIP March Newsletter!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:58:28 CDT 2010

Hi Volunteers!

Attached you will find our VIP newsletter for March!  Take a study break
from midterms to read through it and see what's going on with Volunteer
Illini Projects!  If you haven't had a chance to start volunteering with us
this semeter, it's never too late.  The contact information for all of the
directors is listed in the newsletter, so feel free to send them an e-mail
to see what their projects are up to.

Thanks, and I hope everybody has a great Spring Break!

believed to be clean.