[Vip-daycare] Volunteering with Real Life Young Moms Outreach !!!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:30:09 CDT 2010

Hello Volunteers,

I hope you are having a great day. I just wanted to inform you about a real
cool upcoming opportunity for volunteering.   These volunteering
opportunities are open to regular volunteering and also occasional. Also as
I had  We will be volunteering with Real Life Young Moms Outreach. We will
probably provide transportation for one of these days. If you are interested
in going please get in touch with Brittany Simon ( *simon20 at illinois.edu* )
she is our coordinator. The details are mentioned below.

We have openings for:

1.      Mondays 4-6 p.m. @ Vineyard church  (Childcare needed for:  9
children) (Meeting every Monday, March 22 – May 17th)-

(Meeting Monday, March 22nd ,  April 12th , 19th , and 26th , May 10th and
17th)

2.      Mondays 6-8 p.m. @ Vineyard church

3.      Wednesdays 6-8 p.m. @ New Covenant Fellowship Church (Childcare
needed for:  5 children) (Meeting every Wednesday, March 24 – May 19th)

It will be great if we can hear from interested volunteers by the 29th of
March.  Also as I had mentioned in previous emails, our regular volunteers
would require a background check- however, the agency is willing to pay for
the background checks if you are committed. Another thing- this doesn't stop
you from volunteering occasionally, as you are still open to come help us
whenever you like. But you still need to inform Brittany that you are
willing to volunteer occasionally.

Look forward to working with you guys !!  Have a great Spring Break  !!! :D

Niharika

--
Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com

believed to be clean.