[Vip-daycare] Important Daycare Information

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:01:12 CST 2011

Hey All,

We're finally ready to start sending people over to volunteer and get the
ball rollin'!! I can't tell you have excited I am! I have already sent you a
list of the agencies we are working with, and given you their information.
Since most of you have had time to sit on that info for a bit, it's time to
make up our minds as to where we want to volunteer now.

Please look for the coordinator for your desired location:
*Center for Women in Transition, *Hilary: hillary.sanfillippo at gmail.com
*Crisis Nursery, *Julie: guzman14 at illinois.edu, Katie:
katiewebber21 at gmail.com
♫
*Real Life Teen Mom,
Campus Cooperative,
Urbana Head Start,

**Real Life/Campus Coop/Urbana Coordinators TBA *in the mean time, just
email me if you want those places and I will take care of it!*
****We could not get in touch with Boys and Girls Club so for those of you
who preferred it, I apologize but we're working on it for Fall semester! *

It is your job to email the coordinator you want to work with, and tell them
your information so that they can add you to their mini-list of volunteers
and they should contact you with what you need to do from there. If you have
a friend you want to volunteer with, make sure to coordinate this
information with them!

Thanks Everyone, and Happy Volunteering :)
Eunice

--
Eunice Yu
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com