[Vip-daycare] Volunteering Update with Daycare

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:16:09 CST 2011

Hey Everybody!

I wanted to send another reminder out to everyone to contact the
coordinators that are assigned to the specific agencies you want to
volunteer with, please reply to them by the end of the week as we are really
trying start volunteering by the first week of March.

Once again, we have:
*Campus Cooperative- *Elaine Pua, pua2 at illinois.edu and Sonali Prasad,
Sonali91 at gmail.com
*Center for Women in Transition- *Hillary Sanfillio-
Hillary.sanfillippo at gmail.com
*Crisis Nursery- *Kathy Webber- katiewebber21 at gmail.com and Julie Guzman-
julieguzman14 at gmail.com
*Real Life Teen/Young Moms- *Eunice (Me) at vipdaycare at gmail.com
*Urbana Head Start- *Eunice (Me) at vipdaycare at gmail.com

Please try to pick at least one of these agencies, you are more than welcome
to volunteer at two or more (depending on your availability) and if you want
more information on an agency itself, feel free to ask me or one of the
coordinators about it (because that's why we're here! to help you!!)

For those of you who have already replied, thanks so much!

-Eunice

--
Eunice Yu
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com